Monday, June 4, 2007

The Next 2 Months...

Two months before the official start of the boot camp!! I am trying to get started to work on my schedule.

I have to finish reading the following books -

10 Day MBA by Steven Silbiger
The Goal by Eliyahu M. Goldratt
Vault Consulting Career Guide
Essentials of Accounting by Robert N. Anthony

I am thinking of covering 10 Day MBA (already started!) and The Goal by the end of June. If I can get started with Accouting in the second half of July, I should be ready to handle the first semester Accounting course load.

That reminds me, I got to get my Excel skills updated as well..!

Well, I also need to focus on finding more ways to relax and have some fun....! I am planning on a trip to Lake Lanier here in Atlanta. I just drove past the lake yesterday and it certainly looked like a great place to spend a day... camping and boating...!

No comments: